Thursday, March 11, 2010

Say What?

Why, dear reader, do people continuously tell me about the things that they want, the things that they hope for, the things that they would like to give and the things that they would blah, blah, blah?

It's not like I give a rat ass none about those things, I hope for them to reach their goals, I truly do. My thing is that if I can lend a helping hand to assist them in the accomplishments of said goals, I would be more than merrier to help 'em out. But I guess they must see things differently.

Like this one person, they told me long ago what it was that they didn't want. I tried to not help them get it. But, accidentally, I gave it to them. And then, years later, it seemed that they had got over me giving them the thing that they didn't want years before and made sure not to give it, or anything like it, to them again. This time, the thing that they didn't want was what they wanted. Did that confuse you? It kinda confused me too.

But that's O.K. Live and learn. Keep on keepin' on. Another bites the dust.

So, I feel I should not help unless asked. Not love until loved. And shower away all the bullshit with a nice soapy shower at the beginning of each day.

1 comment:

  1. Okay... That was a little confusing... But I've found that most people don't know what they want until they get something they thought they wanted, which makes them realize that they actually wanted the opposite. I think that's even more confusing than what you said.

    ReplyDelete