Friday, March 12, 2010

Frank's Clothing Diary 2

Frank's cell phone is ringing again. It goes off 15-20 times each day with one of the most irritating ringtones I've heard. He's the only person I know of in this entire office who just refuses to put his phone on silent. I just don't understand it. I mean, if you're expecting an important call, I'm pretty sure you'll still feel it vibrating in your pocket even though that screeching ring tone isn't going off, disturbing everyone around you. And seriously, who is calling you all day? He answers every time and gets up and leaves the room. At least he's polite enough to leave during the phone call. It's probably not him being polite though; he probably just doesn't want us listening in on his conversation. Like anyone cares about his life. The way he answers the phone, it's clear that it's the same caller each time. I think it's his wife. Or his son. But why do they need to call so many times in a day?? Won't you see him in a couple hours?? If I were his wife, I would be thankful for every second away from the guy. What a weirdo.

Anyways, back on topic... He's obviously wearing his trusty khaki pants with the black pockets. I've never seen him without them. It's Friday, so he's not wearing a tie. What a wild man. He is wearing a blue shirt... Is it the same one as yesterday? I can't be sure. It may be a slightly lighter shade but I just can't tell. I may have to start taking photos in order to properly track this. But what if he catches me? He'll cry. Or bring in a gun and shoot the place up. He's one of those strange characters who could do something like that after the slightest disturbance. I will work on devising a plan to document his outfits via photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment