Saturday, November 21, 2009

Here it goes again.

Alright, about three moths ago, my roommate/sexy as all hell girlfriend decided to break our lease and move back to Michigan to live with her mommy. If she's really living in Michigan (I doubt it) or not, I don't know and really couldn't care any less. Anyway, I decided to try and move on with my life. I started going out again in hopes to meet somebody new.

And I did. But it's the same old game that she's trying to play, I feel.

The night we met, she was wearing a white skirt that lowered down above mid-thigh, a black button up top that was buttoned to the bottom of her chest, a pair of black leather boots that were almost at the top of her knees and a white Victoria's Secret number holding her chest in.

I was wearing a one piece Nylon suit, orange, with a crazy large black afro wig, a mustache that covered my entire top lip and a pair of the coolest sunglasses ever made. Oh yeah, it was Halloween.

We chatted briefly, went for breakfast, she told me the best thing about her were her tits, I agreed. But then quickly took it back and told her at the time, which was a little after 4 in the morning, her tits were the best thing about her, physically, but I hoped to find out more about her, that I knew she was intelligent.

She told me she graduated from some college in Boston (don't remember where) when she was 20 and has been working as a Something or Another for a company that deals with banks accounts of large, international businesses.

When she woke me up...just kidding.

We finished breakfast and the lady came by with the tab. As I reached for it, she swiped it off the table and handed the lady her credit card and told me she had no problem picking the meal up.

I didn't like that, told her I didn't and she said that I'd get the next one.

She went home, I went home and the following Tuesday she flew to Detroit for work. We chatted on the phone and via text message for the rest of the week. I thought we got along fine at breakfast and on the phone, so why not try to set something up for when she returned.

She said that it sounded cool and she'd love to.

Then she got back from the Dirty "D" and must have lost my number.

The following Monday, she called and told me she spent the weekend in the burbs with friends. I told her I hoped she had a good time and that I'd still like to see her. She asked me if I was mad she didn't call, text or answer when I tried to contact her. I told her I didn't have the right to be angry at her. She said thanks.

So then she gets sent down to Mexico for a week for work. I tell her to have fun and to be safe, she says nothing for the week. I got a text when she "arrived in Houston and I have the flu."

Cool. Call me when you get back to the Chi.

No call. No text.

This feeling I had about us maybe starting to start (you understand that?) a relationship wasn't as good as it was.

So I didn't call or text her for a week. Last night, drunk, I text her a message hoping she didn't die from the Swine Flu which she may have contracted South of the border.

This morning, she text me she was feeling better, thanked me for my concern and told me she was "having to deal with alot of drama from the ex. He's been going through my phone secretly. I'll call you when all of this bs settles."

Now I asks you, dear reader, (that's u Boston) what am I to do? Do I leave her alone (which I will) until she calls/texts me? And when/if she does call/text, do I answer it or ignore it? Is she playing some sort of East Coast girl game?

2 comments:

  1. How would her ex be going through her phone, unless it's not really over? Stay far away from this one... She clearly has unfinished business. He's probably going through her phone while she showers after their bang out sessions.

    ReplyDelete